September 2019, 9 from Mitsubishi UFJ Technology Development FoundationSelected for the XNUMXst Research and Development Grant in FYXNUMXIt was done.
The Mitsubishi UFJ Technology Development Foundation provides grants for research and development of new technologies and products by venture companies.
From the total of XNUMX applications, XNUMX projects that are very promising and highly social are selected by the jury (chairperson: Takenobu Ishii, Professor Emeritus, The University of Tokyo).
As a result, R&D grants were issued with an upper limit of XNUMX million yen.
- Adopted in the foreign application support project for small and medium enterprises in Osaka Prefecture in Reiwa 2
- Adopted as a supplementary budget for Reiwa XNUMXnd year "Small Business Sustainability Subsidy"
- We will be at the 2020 kick-off session
- Featured in KANSAI STARTUP NEWS
- An article about our president, Adachi, was published at the Ecological Society.