September 2019, 9 from Mitsubishi UFJ Technology Development FoundationSelected for the XNUMXst Research and Development Grant in FYXNUMXIt was done.
The Mitsubishi UFJ Technology Development Foundation provides grants for research and development of new technologies and products by venture companies.
From the total of XNUMX applications, XNUMX projects that are very promising and highly social are selected by the jury (chairperson: Takenobu Ishii, Professor Emeritus, The University of Tokyo).
As a result, R&D grants were issued with an upper limit of XNUMX million yen.
- "Startups from NEDO gather" Kansai Economic Federation x NEDO Open Innovation Forum 2021 will be on stage.
- Selected as an excellent company at the final screening of the MUFG business support program "Rise Up Festa"
- Introduced in "2021 Japanese Hardware Companies / Startups in 101" by BestStartup.Asia
- Certified as "Manufacturing Innovation Support Project" in Osaka Prefecture
- Selected as a company to advance to the final screening by the MUFG business support program "Rise Up Festa"