September 2019, 9 from the Small and Medium Enterprise Management Organization (Small and Medium Organization)Adopted as a strategic intellectual property utilization overseas development subsidy in the first year of ReiwaIt was done.
Strategic intellectual property utilization overseas development subsidy is a joint-run type of experts for 3 years for SMEs planning overseas business development utilizing international applications based on the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT). In addition to providing consulting support for the above, we also provide assistance for part of the costs related to foreign patent applications and overseas field searches (indirect assistance project by the Japan Patent Office).
In this project,
- Experienced intellectual property specialists will support your first international application under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) for three years.
- Overseas business specialists support the preparation of overseas business plans and preparations for overseas field surveys, and provide advice along with the surveys (expenses will be borne by PMDA).
- We will cover expenses related to application and overseas field survey travel expenses up to 420 million yen.
Will be assisted.
- Adopted in the foreign application support project for small and medium enterprises in Osaka Prefecture in Reiwa 2
- Adopted as a supplementary budget for Reiwa XNUMXnd year "Small Business Sustainability Subsidy"
- We will be at the 2020 kick-off session
- Featured in KANSAI STARTUP NEWS
- An article about our president, Adachi, was published at the Ecological Society.