Global base cities (Tokyo area, Nagoya / Hamamatsu, Kansai area,) selected as the core of the ecosystem by the Cabinet Office, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and JETRO based on the startup ecosystem base formation strategy (June 6st year of Reiwa) Fukuoka) Selected as a participating company in the acceleration program for recommended start-up companies.
This program is a course related to business concept formulation and promotion activities necessary for participating companies to grow their business in a short period of time in the "Startup Ecosystem Formation Promotion Project" newly established in the Public-Private R & D Investment Expansion Program (PRISM). In addition, it is a program that supports opportunities for fund raising and business expansion utilizing the wide network of accelerators (organizations that support fund investment and know-how focusing on business expansion).
This time, we would like to thank Techstars Central, LLC (Techstars, USA) and WiL, LLC (World Innovation Lab, USA / Japan), which are among the world's top accelerators.
Payless Gate will continue to pursue its business in order to realize "We make the world happy by providing a seamless experience".
Press release from the Cabinet Office
Press release from JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization)
- Adopted as a manufacturing / commercial / service productivity improvement promotion subsidy [general type / global expansion type]
- We will be on stage in the networking program "Startup Trends in Osaka / Kansai Area (Winter 2020)"
- We will be on stage at the 3rd "JOIC Monthly Pitch 2021 Trial"
- Selected as a participating company in the acceleration program implemented by the Cabinet Office
- Won the OIH Award at Miraino Pitch 2020