Global base cities (Tokyo area, Nagoya / Hamamatsu, Kansai area,) selected as the core of the ecosystem by the Cabinet Office, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and JETRO based on the startup ecosystem base formation strategy (June 6st year of Reiwa) Fukuoka) Selected as a participating company in the acceleration program for recommended start-up companies.
This program is a course related to business concept formulation and promotion activities necessary for participating companies to grow their business in a short period of time in the "Startup Ecosystem Formation Promotion Project" newly established in the Public-Private R & D Investment Expansion Program (PRISM). In addition, it is a program that supports opportunities for fund raising and business expansion utilizing the wide network of accelerators (organizations that support fund investment and know-how focusing on business expansion).
This time, we would like to thank Techstars Central, LLC (Techstars, USA) and WiL, LLC (World Innovation Lab, USA / Japan), which are among the world's top accelerators.
Payless Gate will continue to pursue its business in order to realize "We make the world happy by providing a seamless experience".
Press release from the Cabinet Office
Press release from JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization)
- Selected as an excellent company at the final screening of the MUFG business support program "Rise Up Festa"
- Introduced in "2021 Japanese Hardware Companies / Startups in 101" by BestStartup.Asia
- Certified as "Manufacturing Innovation Support Project" in Osaka Prefecture
- Selected as a company to advance to the final screening by the MUFG business support program "Rise Up Festa"
- We will be on stage at "Demo Day", an acceleration program conducted by the Cabinet Office.