Our CEO Adachi will be on stage at "Demo Day", an acceleration program conducted by the Cabinet Office, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and JETRO from February to March for start-up companies recommended by global hub cities.
Demo Day is the final announcement for 4 start-ups on April 13th and 4th, under the guidance of the world's top accelerators for eight weeks, seeking foreign funding and business partners.
We will be on stage at the Global Preparation Course (English + Japanese Course) conducted by WiL, LLC (World Innovation Lab, USA / Japan) from 4:13 to 9:11 on April 30 (Tuesday).
Press release from JETRO
- Certified as "Manufacturing Innovation Support Project" in Osaka Prefecture
- Selected as a company to advance to the final screening by the MUFG business support program "Rise Up Festa"
- We will be on stage at "Demo Day", an acceleration program conducted by the Cabinet Office.
- Featured in the entrepreneur library of OSAKA INNOVATION HUB
- Adopted as a manufacturing / commercial / service productivity improvement promotion subsidy [general type / global expansion type]