Our CEO Adachi will be on stage at "Demo Day", an acceleration program conducted by the Cabinet Office, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and JETRO from February to March for start-up companies recommended by global hub cities.
Demo Day is the final announcement for 4 start-ups on April 13th and 4th, under the guidance of the world's top accelerators for eight weeks, seeking foreign funding and business partners.
We will be on stage at the Global Preparation Course (English + Japanese Course) conducted by WiL, LLC (World Innovation Lab, USA / Japan) from 4:13 to 9:11 on April 30 (Tuesday).
Press release from JETRO
- Introducing the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "SpeeIDy" to the autonomous driving bus in a demonstration experiment aimed at improving the efficiency of boarding reception.
- We will be on stage at "Global Startup Connection JAPAN" sponsored by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- We will carry out a demonstration experiment to improve the efficiency of event reception by the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet".
- Our "Smart Wallet" was featured by Nikkei MJ
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published the efforts of this fund raising and payment service "Smart Wallet".