This time, our company Adachi received a special award in the Kansai area Challenge Spirit category of the EY Japan entrepreneur award system "EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2021 Japan" (hereinafter, EOY Japan).
EOY Japan is an award system sponsored by EY Japan of Ernst & Young (EY), one of the four major accounting firms and general consulting firms in the world.This year marks the 4st year of the entrepreneur commendation system, which has been implemented since 2001 to produce Japanese entrepreneurs on the international stage.In addition to working to select role models for entrepreneurship, this program promotes support for entrepreneurs who will lead the next generation, such as supporting entrepreneurs who are expanding into the world and forming an entrepreneur community.
Payless Gate will continue to promote its business in order to realize "We make the world happy by providing a seamless experience".
- Introducing the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "SpeeIDy" to the autonomous driving bus in a demonstration experiment aimed at improving the efficiency of boarding reception.
- We will be on stage at "Global Startup Connection JAPAN" sponsored by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- We will carry out a demonstration experiment to improve the efficiency of event reception by the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet".
- Our "Smart Wallet" was featured by Nikkei MJ
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published the efforts of this fund raising and payment service "Smart Wallet".