August 2019, 8 Adopted by Osaka Industrial Creation Center for IAG Hands-on Support Program 8.
August 2019, 8 Published in Nikkan Kogyo ShimbunHometown donation utilization, VB support Osaka Industrial Creation Center, XNUMX companies in Kansai selected'
- Adopted for "Startup City Acceleration Program (SCAP)" implemented by JETRO
- Introducing the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "SpeeIDy" to the autonomous driving bus in a demonstration experiment aimed at improving the efficiency of boarding reception.
- We will be on stage at "Global Startup Connection JAPAN" sponsored by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- We will carry out a demonstration experiment to improve the efficiency of event reception by the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet".
- Our "Smart Wallet" was featured by Nikkei MJ