We have been selected as a company to advance to the final screening in the 8th MUFG Business Support Program "Rise Up Festa" sponsored by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. and Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
"Rise Up Festa" is the network and management support of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) for venture companies that are engaged in new businesses beyond existing business areas and businesses with novelty and originality. This is a program that makes the best use of the abundant know-how that we have cultivated so far to support companies that are taking on the challenge of new businesses in the four fields that are expected to grow in the future as the Rise Up Family.
Payless Gate will continue to pursue its business in order to realize "We make the world happy by providing a seamless experience".
- Introducing the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "SpeeIDy" to the autonomous driving bus in a demonstration experiment aimed at improving the efficiency of boarding reception.
- We will be on stage at "Global Startup Connection JAPAN" sponsored by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- We will carry out a demonstration experiment to improve the efficiency of event reception by the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet".
- Our "Smart Wallet" was featured by Nikkei MJ
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published the efforts of this fund raising and payment service "Smart Wallet".