At the final screening of the 8th MUFG Business Support Program "Rise Up Festa" sponsored by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. and Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, we were awarded the "Excellent Company".
"Rise Up Festa" is the network and management support of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) for venture companies that are engaged in new businesses beyond existing business areas and businesses with novelty and originality. This is a program that makes the best use of the abundant know-how that we have cultivated so far to support companies that are taking on the challenge of new businesses in the four fields that are expected to grow in the future as the Rise Up Family.
Payless Gate will continue to pursue its business in order to realize "We make the world happy by providing a seamless experience".
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published the efforts of this fund raising and payment service "Smart Wallet".
- Raised a total of over 1 million yen in seed rounds
- Received "Special Award" at "EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2021 Japan", an entrepreneur award system sponsored by EY Japan.
- We conclude a cooperation agreement with Saitama City and provide a non-contact / digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet" for demonstration experiments of on-demand transportation services using AI systems.
- "Startups from NEDO gather" Kansai Economic Federation x NEDO Open Innovation Forum 2021 will be on stage.