1. Management of personal information
2. Collection of personal information
We collect personal information when fulfilling the following purposes: The collection of personal information shall be limited to a reasonably necessary range, and at the customer's discretion, it shall be clearly stated that personal information can be provided. If you do not wish to provide your personal information, or if you do not agree to use it for a new purpose, please note that services that require personal information may not be available.
- When you use the service operated by our company
The Company will ask the customer to provide the member's name and e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as "member information") through the membership registration process, and the event organizer will create it on the event page as necessary From the customer through the questionnaire form for the participants who will receive the address, telephone number, company name, title and other personal information that the organizer deems necessary (hereinafter referred to as "participant information required by the event organizer") To do. In addition, the purchase of paid tickets and the payment of ticket sales require the use of a payment service provided by a third-party company, so it is necessary to register other personal information in accordance with the respective rules. In addition, if you use a third-party company account to log in to this site, the privacy policies of each third-party company will apply.
- If you contact us
We ask for the provision of personal information such as your name, e-mail address, and contact information, including phone numbers, to answer your inquiry.
- When we carry out various campaigns
We ask for personal information such as your name and contact information, including e-mail, required to apply for the campaign.
- When subscribing to our e-mail magazine
We ask you to provide the e-mail address required to deliver the e-mail magazine.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We use your personal information, including membership information, for the following six purposes (excluding the participant information required by the event organizer) in principle. If you use it for any purpose other than the following, we will post it separately on this page or on our service.
- Used to provide services securely and reliably.
- Used as reference material for improving services.
- Used to enhance member services.
- Used to inform you of special services and new materials.
- Used to contact you as needed.
- Used to conduct surveys on usage status and usage environment.
The Company shall use the participant information required by the event organizer for the Company's business, unless it is disclosed or shared under the conditions described in “4. Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information” below. there is no.
4. Disclosure and sharing of personal information
- We will not disclose your personal information, including member information and participant information required by the event organizer, to third parties except in the following cases. Ⅰ. When there is the consent of the member. 基 づ く. When required by law ⅲ. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the member 本. Improvement of public health or health of children When it is particularly necessary to promote safe development and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person. When it is necessary to cooperate in doing so, and obtaining the consent of the individual may hinder the execution of the affairs.
- The Company will provide the event organizer with your personal information, including the member information held by the Company and the participant information required by the event organizer, for any of the following purposes. To a third party (hereinafter referred to as a "partner") * that has concluded a joint development agreement, business alliance agreement, or other agreement to cooperate in relation to our services. May be used jointly with the event organizer or a third party with which to collaborate. Regarding the management of personal information provided to the event organizer or the third party who cooperates with this joint use, the Company and the event organizer or the third party who cooperates with the company. Ⅰ. The event organizer manages the participants in the event to be held. Ii. Contact the event organizer with any members who are or will attend the event. 安全. Providing our services safely and reliably through the cooperation of our company and third parties. Ⅳ. Enhance the services for members by collaborating with the Company and third parties that are partners. Ⅴ. Providing special services or new services through the cooperation of the Company and third parties that work with us.
* There are currently no third parties.
5. About cookies related to advertising and information distribution services
We optimize various advertisement distribution and information distribution services by analyzing data using cookie technology. This cookie does not include any information that identifies or identifies an individual user, and the activity history information on the site obtained by the cookie is used only for the purpose of providing this service and marketing activities. Not used for purpose. The specific purpose of use is as follows.
Analysis for optimization of advertisement distribution in cooperation with advertising platforms such as ad networks and DSP operators
Users can "opt out" to disable the analysis. Click on the service site below to opt out.
Google Display Network https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en
Cookies are set for each browser. If you use this site from multiple devices (PCs, tablets, smartphones, etc.) or multiple web browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.), you need to opt out for each web browser. If you opt out, a cookie will be placed on your web browser to let you know that you have opted out. If you delete this cookie from your web browser, you will need to opt out again.
6. Direct mail
7. Change and cancellation of personal information
We will respond appropriately and promptly to any requests for confirmation or correction of personal information from customers.
Your personal information is password protected for privacy and security. In addition, for the security of the transmission of your information, we will use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt the input information and take technical measures to prevent the loss, modification, damage, etc. of personal information. Doing. However, data transmission via the Internet is generally not 100% secure. While we do our best to protect the personal information of our members, we cannot guarantee the security of any information provided as a service on this site.
In the following cases, the Company shall not be liable for any third party's acquisition of the customer's personal information provided to the Company for reasons other than those set forth in “4. Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information” above. Not responsible.
- When a member discloses personal information to a third party using the service function of this site
- When an individual can be identified by the information entered by the member on the service of this site
- When uploading content containing personal information
- In the event that the event organizer or the third party as a collaborating partner falls under the personal information handling business operator, each of them fails to comply with the obligations to be fulfilled as a personal information handling business operator
- In addition to the matters set forth in the preceding paragraph, a third party who has disclosed or provided your personal information from the Company pursuant to the provisions of “4. If you have illegally disclosed or leaked your personal information held by
11. Other points to keep in mind
The items described on this page are effective between the Company and the members, and do not apply to third parties including the link to this page. For inquiries about this page, please contact the following.
Enactment date: July 2019, 12
Payless Gate Co., Ltd.