1. About personal data management
In accordance with this policy, we shall properly manage your personal data under the responsibility of the person in charge of management.In addition, we will prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal data, and will take prompt corrective measures in case of emergency.
2. Scope of this policy
3. Acquisition of personal dataWe collect personal data in the following cases:The acquisition of personal data shall be limited to a reasonably necessary range, and it shall be clearly stated that you can provide your own personal data at the discretion of the customer.Please note that if you do not wish to provide your own personal data, or if you do not agree to the new purpose of use, you may not be able to use services that require personal data.
- When using this service
- If you contact us
We ask that you provide personal data such as your name, email address, and contact information including telephone numbers, which are necessary for answering inquiries.
- When we carry out various campaigns
Please provide personal data such as your name and contact information including e-mail, which are necessary for applying for the campaign and notifying you of winning.
4. Purpose of use of personal dataIn principle, we use your personal data for the following purposes:If you use your personal data for any other purpose, we will obtain your consent separately.
- To provide this service safely and reliably, such as payments that require personal authentication, passing through gates and entrances, opening and closing keys, etc.
- For the improvement of this service described in the previous paragraph 1 and the planning and development of new services
- To conduct a survey on usage status and usage environment for the purpose of enhancing this service.
- In order to notify you of lottery / winning notifications of the campaigns we carry out in this service, special services, new materials, etc.
- To respond to opinions, requests, and inquiries regarding this service, and to contact customers as necessary for similar reasons.
- To prevent the occurrence of fraudulent contracts related to the use of this service, fraudulent use of this service, non-payment of fees for this service, etc., and to investigate and respond when it occurs.
5. Disclosure and sharing of personal data to third partiesIn principle, we will not disclose or share your personal data to third parties.However, in the following cases, personal data may be provided to a third party.
- When providing personal data necessary for registration and provision of affiliated services to service affiliated companies for the purpose of providing affiliated services with other companies to the extent of the customer's consent
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain customer consent
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the customer will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
6. About cookies
7. Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal dataIf a customer requests disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal data, we will respond appropriately and promptly.
- When a customer requests disclosure of personal data based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself / herself. (If the personal data does not exist, we will notify you to that effect).However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- We will (1) when the customer requests correction of the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal data is not true, and (2) beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance. If you are requested to stop using the data based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because it is being handled or because it was collected by deception or other fraudulent means, you will be requested by yourself. After confirming that it is, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result, we will correct the content of personal data or suspend the use, and notify the customer to that effect.If we decide not to make corrections or suspension of use for a reasonable reason, we will notify the customer to that effect.
- If the customer requests that the customer's personal data be erased, or if we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will confirm that the request is from the customer himself and then personalize it. We will erase the data and notify the customer to that effect.
- If the Company is not obligated to make corrections or suspend the use under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs will not apply.
We take appropriate security measures in accordance with this policy in order to safely manage your personal data.Your personal data is password protected for privacy and security.In addition, for security when customer information is transmitted, technical measures are taken to prevent loss, change, damage, etc. of personal data such as encrypting the input information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Doing.Although we do our best to protect your personal data, sending data over the Internet cannot guarantee complete security no matter what you do.We ask for your cooperation in setting appropriate passwords, managing them securely, and promptly notifying you of security issues such as unauthorized use of your account.
9.DisclaimerEven if the reason is not specified in "XNUMX. Disclosure and sharing of personal data to a third party" above, in the following cases, regarding the acquisition of the customer's personal data provided to us by a third party. , Our company does not take any responsibility.
- In the case of disclosure by the customer, such as revealing personal data to a third party using the function of this service
- A third party who has received or provided the disclosure or provision of your personal data from us in accordance with the provisions of "XNUMX. Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data to a Third Party" will be the third party, either intentionally or by mistake. When the personal data of the customer who holds it is illegally disclosed or leaked
We may review and revise this policy in a timely manner.In this case, we will notify you through notifications on this site.
11. Other points to keep in mind
This policy is effective between us and you and does not apply to third parties including the links on this page.For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Contact Form Enactment date: July 2021, 11 Payless Gate Co., Ltd.