The Osaka Prefectural Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Foreign Application Support Business provides the expenses required for patent applications and utility models, designs, trademarks, and derogatory trademark applications to foreigners who are planning a strategic foreign application. This is an initiative to promote the international competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises in the prefecture by granting a part of it as a subsidy.
- Introducing the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "SpeeIDy" to the autonomous driving bus in a demonstration experiment aimed at improving the efficiency of boarding reception.
- We will be on stage at "Global Startup Connection JAPAN" sponsored by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- We will carry out a demonstration experiment to improve the efficiency of event reception by the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet".
- Our "Smart Wallet" was featured by Nikkei MJ
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published the efforts of this fund raising and payment service "Smart Wallet".