The Osaka Prefectural Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Foreign Application Support Business provides the expenses required for patent applications and utility models, designs, trademarks, and derogatory trademark applications to foreigners who are planning a strategic foreign application. This is an initiative to promote the international competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises in the prefecture by granting a part of it as a subsidy.
- Featured in the support case studies of the IAG Hands-on Support Program
- Featured in the Mainichi Shimbun
- Adopted in the foreign application support project for small and medium enterprises in Osaka Prefecture in Reiwa 2
- Adopted as a supplementary budget for Reiwa XNUMXnd year "Small Business Sustainability Subsidy"
- We will be at the 2020 kick-off session