The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published about 1 million yen in funding through a third-party allotment of capital and securing a loan facility from a financial institution.
The funds raised this time will be used to further strengthen the business foundation by developing the non-contact and non-face-to-face digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet", which has increasing social needs in post-corona, and hiring human resources to promote the business. ..
About the contents of the article of Nihon Keizai ShimbunArticles
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published the efforts of this fund raising and payment service "Smart Wallet".
- Raised a total of over 1 million yen in seed rounds
- Received "Special Award" at "EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2021 Japan", an entrepreneur award system sponsored by EY Japan.
- We conclude a cooperation agreement with Saitama City and provide a non-contact / digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet" for demonstration experiments of on-demand transportation services using AI systems.
- "Startups from NEDO gather" Kansai Economic Federation x NEDO Open Innovation Forum 2021 will be on stage.