The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published about 1 million yen in funding through a third-party allotment of capital and securing a loan facility from a financial institution.
The funds raised this time will be used to further strengthen the business foundation by developing the non-contact and non-face-to-face digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet", which has increasing social needs in post-corona, and hiring human resources to promote the business. ..
About the contents of the article of Nihon Keizai Shimbunhere.
- Introducing the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "SpeeIDy" to the autonomous driving bus in a demonstration experiment aimed at improving the efficiency of boarding reception.
- We will be on stage at "Global Startup Connection JAPAN" sponsored by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- We will carry out a demonstration experiment to improve the efficiency of event reception by the non-contact digital gate authentication / payment platform "Smart Wallet".
- Our "Smart Wallet" was featured by Nikkei MJ
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun published the efforts of this fund raising and payment service "Smart Wallet".